RULES FOR PILATES CLUB/SECTIONS AFFILIATED TO IBM LABORATORIES CLUB
The name of the Club/Section shall be The Hursley Pilates Club.
The objects of the Club shall be to promote the practices and techniques of Pilates.
MEMBERSHIP Ordinary membership of the Club shall be open to all IBM Laboratories Club Members and their guests only.
MANAGEMENT (a) The affairs of the Club shall be managed by a Committee of the club, except in those matters to be decided by the Club in General Meeting, OR those which are covered by IBM Laboratories Club Constitution and Rules.
(b) The Committee shall exercise the powers given to it under these rules, and shall consist of a Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer, (or a combination of these three). All Committee members, including office bearers, shall be elected by the members at the annual General Meeting of the Club. They shall go out of the office at the end of the Club year, but shall be eligible for re-election.
(c) The Club officers and Committee undertake to call and hold a General Meeting annually. (To be called the Annual General Meeting).
(d) Extraordinary General Meetings can be called at any time (subject to 7 days notice) by Committee Members of the club. The "agenda" for such a meeting shall consist of the subject to be debated only.
SUBSCRIPTIONS (a) The annual subscription for members and their guests shall be fixed by the Club Committee from time to time under these rules.
(b) The said annual subscription shall be due and payable on 1st April of each year. The Committee (of the Club) may terminate the membership of any member whose annual subscription remains unpaid on 30th June of any year.
(c) All such subscriptions shall conform to the guidelines of the IBM Laboratories Club as laid down from time to time.
ACCOUNTS (a) The Treasurer shall cause to be kept such accurate and proper books of account as will enable him/her at every annual General Meeting of the Pilates Club, or at any such time as may be required by the IBM Laboratories Club upon reasonable notice, to present a full and accurate report and statement concerning the finances of the Club.
(b) A Statement of Accounts shall be provided to the IBM Laboratories Club Office at the end of the Club financial year which shall run from 1st April to 31st March.
(c) a statement of all assets held by the Club of a minimum value as determined by the IBM Laboratories Club shall be submitted to the Club Office annually by 31st March each year.
The Hursley Pilates Club agrees to comply with the IBM Laboratories Club Constitution and rules.
SPECIAL RULES relating to:-
(i) Frequency of meetings of the Club as a whole and of the committee should be considered.
(ii) The amount of subscriptions paid.
(iii) Alteration of the Constitution and or Rules
(iv) Use of equipment by the Club.
Data protection rules are changing.
From 25th May 2018 the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be coming into effect. Basically its creating a single set of rules to modernise data privacy laws across Europe. Under the new regulation, you have ultimate control over which companies can contact you, so in line with the new GDPR, please read the information below which outlines the information collected and stored for the IBM Hursley Pilates club.
What Information do we collect for members
- The IBM Hursley Pilates subsection will collect your name, email address and contact telephone number and IBM Hursley Club membership number via email or internal IBM communications systems.
- The IBM Hursley Club will also confirm your payment totals to the IBM Hursley Pilates Club. Your bank details may be recorded by the IBM Hursley Club but they are not known or stored by the IBM Hursley Pilates Club.
- The information is stored on an IBM cloud service called Box or IBM email system called Lotus Notes
- The information is accessed only by the Pilates committee members : Club Chairman (Steve Garraway) , Treasurer (Martin Hitchman) & Secretary (Mike Charlton) . Please note as this is a club subsection the committee members may change as part of the Pilates constitution http://pilates.ibmhursleyclub.org.uk/Constitution.htm
- The information will only used for club administration purposes and for communicating with you about your membership and classes. Your email address is used on google sheets to manage attendance
- Your name and contact details will be shared with the Pilates Body Control Instructors
- As a subsection of the IBM Hursley Club we will provide your name and email address to the IBM Hursley Club to administer your Pilates subsection membership of the IBM Hursley Club. Your information is not shared with any other third party
- Photographs may be used on the website or via advertising within IBM but only with the consent of the subjects involved
Additional information for Instructors
- In addition for Instructors, you email the Pilates committee with your invoices for payment which may include your name , address , email, and Bank Details (account name, account number and bank sort code). The email is stored on the IBM email system. The invoice is printed and given to the IBM Hursley Club for invoice processing. Additional information like your phone number and website addresses may also be published on the web site http://pilates.ibmhursleyclub.org.uk/Instructor.htm
Please reply to this email to give your consent for the IBM Hursley Pilates Club to continue to contact you in relation to the Pilates subsection activity or other matters relating to the IBM Hursley Club Please respond before 25th May 2018
You have the right at any time to:
1.Be removed from the list
2.See what information is stored on you
3.Have your history deleted
Please contact anyone of the Pilates subsection Committee for further details